22 May 2017,  
 
Screen Reader Access Skip to main content Skip to navigation Feedback Text Size
 

 

Fabrication

Quick Navigation

The workshop was incepted in 1843 at Roorkee during the construction of the Upper Ganga Canal, the largest artificial stream in the world at that time. It also served as an Army Workshop during war in 1903. The workshop was handed over to U. P. Irrigation Department in 1953. Since then, many prestigious works for fabrication and erection of hydro-mechanical equipments have been successfully completed for various important Irrigation and power projects. The workshop also earned the foreign exchange by export assignment of Rolling Gas Turbine Casing as per specifications of M/S SIEMENS, Germany, entrusted by BHEL, Hardwar.

 
 
CONTACT US

Uttarakhand Irrigation Department
Engineer In Chief
Yamuna Colony
Dehradun 248001

Fax : 0135-2530170, 2530916(Off.)
Email : einc.ukirrigation@gmail.com 
 
 

Powered By : Webline